Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Questioning the Doppel

For the record, Yahoo! Mail sucks.

I've been an insomniac lately. Tonight, after reading an article about a horribly disfigured woman, I decided I would not be able to go to bed early (3 AM instead of 4 or 5) so I stayed up. I decided to indulge in a guilty pleasure of mine - surveys. Ever since high school, I have loved them. I truly do like to discern whether I am indeed a nighttime person or a daytime person. (After years of study, I am a "as long as I have enough sleep" person.)

So, I searched my old Yahoo! account for a survey I wrote up and sent to my friends in high school. Unfortunately, I could not find mine. Otherwise, I would post the 1999 version and the present results from the quiz. Now, I only have the present answers.

1.)Name: Cecile Marie Garcia
2.)Name you wish people would call you: CeCe
3.)Name you hate that people call you anyway: Chay Chay.
4.)Bananas or Pickles? It depends. On Rice Krispies, for instance?
5.)You're on your deathbed but you're hungry and tonight you've got the premonition that you're going to die. What are you going to eat? Cheesecake with strawberries. Or my mom's shrimp pasta. And an eggroll. I hate last meals.
6.)How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? I'm imagining the woodchuck is pretty lazy so only the amount he or she needs.
7.)How many animals did Moses take on his boat? None.
8.)You have the oppurtunity to hear what other people think about you. (remember that people's thoughts are usually more emotional than what they say) I'm curious so I probably would and then I'd regret it later.
9.)Favorite instrumental piece of music: The Amelie soundtrack or the "Throne Room/Finale" and "Han Solo and the Princess" from the Star Wars trilogy.
10.)Favorite Beatle and why: Paul. He's the cutest. Sad reason to like him best. He also seems the sweetest.
11.)Favorite Harrison Ford and why: Han Solo. Hands down.
12.)Favorite Cece and why: Hilarious question in high school, huh? Now, it's up for people to argue over. A question for the centuries.
13.)Would you rather sleep with a teddy bear, doll, pillow or toy truck? No comma after pillow, huh? I guess I was a newspaper girl back then. I would go with pillow.
14.)Boxers or briefs? Commando? I'm usually digging on the boxers/boxer-briefs. Nothing else really.
15.)1000 dollars. What do you do? Pay rent. Eat food.
16.)It's the year 2009. Where are you? What are you doing? Who are you dating? Big questions for something that was 10 years away. Now that it's less than a year away... I'm living in LA and I pray I have a full time job. I have no clue who I am dating if I am dating someone.
17.)It's December 31, 1999. Where are you? What are you doing? I don't remember what I did.
18.)It's January 1, 2000. Where are you now? What are you doing? I have no clue what I did.
19.)Sweet, good friend of yours and hot, popular person both ask you out. Who are you going to say yes to? Typical high school question. Whichever one I actually want to date.
20.)Okay I'll stick to 20 questions. Last one AND MOST
IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO here it
is~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Who
is your favorite Star Wars character? Han Solo, followed closely by Leia.


Interesting? Entertaining? I thought so.

Thanks for sticking with that. I'm sure my love of Harrison Ford back then came through clearly in this delightful survey. It was hilarious looking at some of my friends answers from back then. For instance, my ex-boyfriend's answer to "1000 dollars. What do you do?" was "Buy an apartment in D.C." That would be amazing. I'm sure Jim would love to buy an apartment for that much anywhere. Real estate is such a great investment.

No comments: