Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Doppel Dopple Doppel

Age: 24.
Name: Cecile Marie Garcia
Soundoff: No, I'm number one! Two...
Dream Job: Writer, world traveler, discoverer of amazing things or long lost people or ALIENS
Favorite illegitimate child: Love Child, never quite as good.
Life: Well, my favorite life would probably have to be this one just because my memory of my other ones has faded.
Sandwich: The perfect grilled cheese. Really, it depends on my mood.
Book: I do not have one. Too many.... brain is combusting as I think about it.
String Game: Who can eat the most string cheese?
Ladder: A cute stepladder that I painted myself. Has not occurred yet.
World of Warcraft Class: Class Awesome.
Most desired phone: I have not done the proper research.
Actor: Right now it's a tie between Daniel Day Lewis and Hugh Laurie.
Color: Dopple 1 put Indian. I'm trying to figure out if that's racist. Mine is red or blue.
Sound: Rain, a ceiling fan, music, baby's laughter.
Punctuation: ?, although I do use ~ to sign off on emails.
Salad Dressing: Vinagerrettteee. That is totally spelled correctly. It depends on the salad.
Music: The soundtrack to Amelie.
Tape: Probably my Star Wars videotapes that I refuse to give up. Or electric or scotch.
Position: Shortstop. In softball. Not in sex.
Saboteur: Matthew Broderick in Election.
Disney Ancillary Character: Despite my love for tigers, I'm going to say Jiminy Cricket.
Insignificant News Story: I can't think of an insignificant one so I'll just go with the Orange Revolution and the poisoning of Yushchenko.
Race: Human, Wookiee, Barabel. Olympic swimming, The Amazing, Space.
Shepherd: I'm not totally up on my shepherds but the guy from Babe was pretty kickass. Also, the ones who visited Jesus.
Body of Water: The ocean. ANY of them.
Genetic Mutation: Sixth finger.
Least Favorite Game to Try "Fatalities": Game of Love.
Number:17

1 comment:

Unknown said...

well done. however:

"World of Warcraft Class: Class Awesome."

Not a real class, unless you mean class awesome = warlock.

i laughed at a bunch of these, including "game of love" and "wookie."