Saturday, January 26, 2008

CeCe's Netflix

I just joined Netflix, which my bank account is a little nervous about but not too much so.

I decided to do so after rewatching The Office today and hearing Kelly's yapping, "So then the next movie moves to the top of the queue. So number five becomes number four. Number six becomes number five. Number three becomes number two. Etcetera, etcetera. And let’s just say that I just sent back Love Actually, which was awesome. And they sent me Uptown Girls, which is also awesome. But guess what? Now I want to see Love Actually again. But it’s at the bottom of the queue! Oh no, what’ll I do? What I do is this. I go online, I go “click, click, click,” and I change the order of the queue so that I can see Love Actually as soon as I want to. It’s so easy, Ryan. Do you really not know how Netflix works?"

And I remembered that I wanted to see Amelie but did not want to go out in the rain or watch it illegally.

I've added my queue to the sidebar so you can browse through it and make any kind of comments in the comment section as to what you think I should be watching.

Yay, Netflix!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

netflix rocks hard. friend me on there. my account is under cc5alive@gmail.com

Cecile Garcia said...

You should put your queue up, too!

Cecile Garcia said...

Also, you really shouldn't post your email address.